Govspend & Fedmine
Powerful market research
tools for your business
Our Procurement Specialists have access to Govspend and Fedmine, a pair of paid market research platforms that we can use for your benefit as a client. Govspend is a general database that includes all kinds of local, state, and federal agencies while Fedmine is a more specialized tool for analyzing federal market spending.
Here’s how we can use them to help you in your government procurement journey:
- Find open bids and RFPs
- Search past spending and purchase orders
- See competitors’ sales
- Discover agency contacts
- Create customized keyword searches to understand who is awarding and winning federal contracts
- Research Agency Profiles based upon: socio-economic status, past performance, geographic market, industry, company size, etc.
- Evaluate, develop and track federal sales opportunities and procurements
- View the subcontracts linked to prime contractors – at the task-order level
- Research competitors and companies of interest