Our Procurement Specialists have
241 years of experience, combined.
That’s 34 years on average!
Meet virtually or in person with one of our government contracting experts. Many of our experts have graduate degrees in procurement related fields and have served long careers in the government sector or operating a small business themselves. They participate in extensive professional development and pride themselves on being current with the latest procurement trends and information.
Our specialists can help you determine if your company is ready for government contracting and how to position yourself for success!
Our advisors offer technical assistance on the following procurement topics:
- Registrations (local, State of CA, & Federal (SAM)
- Small business certifications (including SB, SB-PW, DVBE, WOSB/ EDWOSB, VOSB/SDVOSB, 8(a), HUBZone, & DBE)
- Marketing to the government
- Capability statements (or SOQs)
- Market research
- Finding bid opportunities
- Solicitation review
- Proposal review
- Contract compliance
- Connecting with agencies and primes
- California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS)
- Construction & public works contracting, including:
- Basics of estimating
- Scope letters (sub bid proposals)
- Understanding bonding
- Prevailing wage
- And anything else related to government contracting!