Sandia Labs Small Business Forum
Seeking Small Business Suppliers & Finding Business Opportunities
Join us, in person, to find out how you can do business with Sandia National Laboratories and how you can help them meet their small business goals! With a fantastic panel and networking session, this event is one you can not miss!
During this event, you will hear from:
- Andy Mcllroy (Associate Laboratories Director, R&D) Sandia National Laboratories, California
- Lynn McClellan (Procurement Manager) – Sandia National Laboratories, California
- Jon Benjamin (SBPM) – Lawrence Livermore Laboratory
- Roger Minami (SBPM) – Lawrence Berkely National Laboratory
- Nicole Colley (SBPM) – SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
- California Office of the Small Business Advocate (CalOSBA)
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC California)
- North California APEX Accelerator (Norcal APEX Accelerator/ PTAC)
- Small Business Administration, San Francisco District (SBA)
This No-Cost Training Event is Hosted by
Sandia National Laboratories
Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-mission laboratory managed and operated by National Technology & Engineering Solutions of Sandia, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell International Inc., for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-NA0003525.
Garre Vineyard Event Center
7986 Tesla Rd, Livermore, CA 94550
The information provided in this webinar/ workshop and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar/ workshop without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern California APEX Accelerator, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar/ workshop. By registering for this webinar/ workshop you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California APEX Accelerator or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar/ workshop and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.
Who We Are:
Norcal APEX Accelerator
Northern California APEX Accelerator is a government-funded nonprofit formed to help small businesses find, bid on, and win contracts with federal, state, local, and tribal agencies.